- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to QUEENSLAND (QLD), VICTORIA (VIC), WESTERN AUSTRALIAN (WA), TASMANIA (TAS) residents.
- The Promoter is Steel Supplies Charters Towers Pty Ltd (ABN 15 116 670 181) (the ‘Promoter‘). The Promoter’s address is 9 Blacks Road, Flinders Highway, Charters Towers QLD, 4820.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants‘). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- Eligible Entrants must be within the Steel Supplies Charters Towers trading terms throughout the Promotional Period and must not have overdue monies owing as at the 31/07/2018 in order to be eligible to claim any prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence/employment) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry form that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Eligible Entrants must retain their original Steel Supplies Charters Towers purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an Eligible Entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Steel Supplies Charters Towers purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
- To be eligible to enter and receive one (1) official entry, Eligible Entrants must purchase a minimum of $8,500 (+ gst) worth of Steel Supplies Charters Towers products during the Promotional Period, in a single transaction/invoice from Steel Supplies Charters Towers’ website (www. https://steelsuppliescharterstowers.com.au). Multiple qualifying entries are permissible. For each multiple of $8,500 (+gst) spent in a single transaction, customer will receive one entry in to the draw.
- One (1) A SUZUKI OZARK 25O QUAD BIKE valued at $6,495
- Total prize pool value is $6,495. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- “Win a Quad Bike Promotion” commences on 11th June 2018 at 6.00am and ends at 5.00pm on 31st July 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- The prize draw “Win a Quad Bike Promotion” will take place at Steel Supplies Charters Towers, 9 Blacks Road, Flinders Highway, Charters Towers QLD, 4820 on Tuesday 31st July 2018 at 11.00am. The promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be announced on the Steel Supplies Charters Towers Facebook page on Tuesday 31st The winner will be notified via telephone and email on Tuesday 31st July 2018 following the draw.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to equal or greater value subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
Further Terms and Conditions
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, to the fullest extent permitted by law and as permitted by the state bodies who issued permits for this promotion.: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees‘).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated.